We will provide you with professional advice and support in order to minimise your tax liabilities, now and in the future. This is done by ensuring you gain the best reliefs and exemptions available.
On behalf of your company we can prepare corporation tax returns. We will provide advice on:
1. Annual investment allowance and capital allowances
2. Available reliefs and exemptions
3. Filing and payment requirements
For individuals who are required to prepare an income tax return, we provide support and advice on a wide range of matters including:
1. Preparation of your personal tax return in conjunction with your business affairs
2. Advice on payments due to HM Revenue and Customs
3. Advice on minimising income tax liabilities
Capital Gains Tax
Capital gains tax liabilities may arise in a number of situations. At TB Dunn & Co we advise our clients of any reliefs available and can prepare draft calculations for potential liabilities.
P11Ds are required for some individuals who have received employee benefits during the tax year. We offer a service which assists employers and ensures that they can meet their statutory obligations in this regard.
Inheritance tax planning is a service we are happy to provide to our clients and to provide updates as legislation and client circumstances change.
Advice on the business structure most suited to your business and the most tax efficient way to withdraw money from your business.